What information do we collect?
When you register with Tandem, you might be asked to provide certain personal information such as your name, time zone location and contact details. We might also pull in some information from you Google Apps and/or Google account.
We may also collect information about your usage of Tandem or it Gmail extension, which includes but not limited to traffic statistics, date and time of visits, IP address, browser type, page visits etc.
What do we use your information for?
Fame Labs UG ensures that your information remains private and confidential. We will never use, sell, rent, exchange or share your information with any third parties.
We will use your information for the following purposes:
1. To authenticate and provide you access to Tandem.
2. To notify you of change of services, maintenance notifications, and newsletters from Tandem.
3. To improve our service and to track and diagnose problems.
4. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and support needs and improve user experience)
5. To use it in our billing systems. At present, our billing provider is Stripe.
6. Upon your permission, we may use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing. Your name, email address and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
How do we handle Data Security?
Fame Labs UG employs security measures to protect your information from unauthorized usage. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while its being transmitted over the Internet to and from our servers. To know more about the privacy and security of your data, you can go through our Data Security page.
How is your Data Stored?
Fame Labs UG uses third party vendors and hosting providers to provide the necessary infrastructure, hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate Tandem. Fame Labs UG owns all the code, databases and all rights to the Tandem application.
You, as a user will retain all rights to your data.
Fame Labs UG may create and host a public discussion blogs / discussion boards for its users and the general public. Any information disclosed in these areas is deemed public information and each user is responsible for and should exercise caution when disclosing personal information on these discussion boards/blogs. Fame Labs UG is not responsible for any such information disclosed or any action taken as a result of the disclosed information.
Tandem uses ‘cookies’ to store and track information about your usage on Tandem. A cookie is information that is sent to your browser from the web server and stored on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you login to Tandem and when you register with our service. Cookies are required to use Tandem.